Booking.com USA is looking for an IT Voice Engineer. In this role you are responsible for configuring, installing, maintaining and integrating voice systems in complex global deployment. You will take part in exciting projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment experiencing tremendous growth, where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required. The hired candidate can work in one of the following locations: Seattle (Washington), Denver (Colorado) or Grand Rapids (Michigan).
As an IT Voice Engineer you will:
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design and installation, configuring, testing and hand-over.
- Evaluate, design, install, configure and deploy new technologies, products, enhancements and upgrades to existing voice and video systems.
- Configuration of various branch offices / contact center locations and systems
- Create usage analysis reports, automate and innovate on voice infrastructure
- Optimize and monitor the systems for maximum performance and scalability.
- Troubleshoot complex global deployment
- Understand business processes and suggest ways to improve current processes.
- Create advanced scripts to satisfy business automation use cases where needed.
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders, including product owners, managers, internal employees, partner companies and suppliers.
- Strong knowledge of both the technical and the functional side of voice systems.
- Extended knowledge of Cisco UC portfolio.
- Voice Gateway and SBC deployment skills.
- Circuits – commissioning of E1/T1 and SIP Trunks.
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi, Cisco UCS.
- Extended knowledge and substantial experience (3+ years) of working in fast moving, innovate environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Pro-active “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work unsupervised but also work with team.
- Ability to travel and work out of hours when required.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Voice Engineer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.