Booking.com is looking for a Technology Recruiter to join our brand new office in Tel Aviv. The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of the local tech scene and be ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced technical environment with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. As a Technology Recruiter you will play a significant role in attracting the best local talent and lead the recruiting process for technical and non-technical roles within the Tel Aviv office.
You would be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry, building new teams to drive our “AI-first” approach. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with hiring managers and senior management within the Tel Aviv office
- Managing full cycle recruitment for roles while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Negotiating job offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management and other stakeholders as necessary
- Developing and implementing innovative sourcing strategy for technical/non-technical positions which are quality, cost-effective and speed driven in attracting the best candidates
- Minimum of 5 years proven recruiting experience in an international corporate environment
- Staffing experience in IT industry and/or agency in the Israeli market
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders
- Good understanding of local job market, industry trends and the ability to adapt quickly when needed – high tech recruiting experience is advantageous
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies – you understand what a Developer does and can source, filter and speak to candidates for this role with little or no direction
- Possess a wide range of experience and expertise on current external recruiting policies, practices, and trends
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with hands-on mentality
- Ability to work equally well in a team environment and independently with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Excellent English communication skills and proven ability to sell and close candidates
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has regular hackathons or what we call “exploration days”, training, and opportunities to attend or speak at global conferences.
In our Tel Aviv office We are open, We have fun, We are collaborative, We are positive, We are driven – join us and help us create the best travel experiences for millions of people all over the world!
This position is open only to candidates that are already based in Israel
The hiring company Booking.com Consulting Services Israel (BCSI) Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Israel. Booking.com Consulting Services Israel (BCSI) Ltd. is looking for a Technology Recruiter . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.