As a member of the Office Management team you will be working closely with Office Management Operation, Support and other Stakeholders to ensure current and new premises are up to standard, as well as advise and execute improvements. You will be working in a structured way and possess detailed knowledge of anything within your scope.
As a Technical Facility Specialist, it is imperative that you understand the impact of your work on the performance of Office Management, on our clients, as well as on guest satisfaction. You know what is going on in the marketplace and you can identify changes and innovations that add value to your work. You will be in charge of having a complete overview of the Technical & engineering, Building & Maintenance, Health & Safety and Contract Management & Procurement areas.
You take initiatives to continuously improve the outcome of your activities and that of your team. You will be reporting to the Manager Facility Management and will be responsible for the delivery and contract management of hard services facilities for 13 offices (85.000m2). This will depend on the assignment of work, priorities and focus.
- Managing all Office Management related hard service contracts on a strategic and tactical level budget;
- Tactical management of lease agreements and deliver input for lease agreements;
- Identify and liaise with stakeholders and peers to achieve quality initiatives, and gain and secure support throughout the organisation;
- Understand how the company’s and department’s strategy influence project requirements, goals and day to day management
- Create and manage scalable project propositions to meet changing needs and quality standards;
- Actively find ways to be increasingly cost effective and challenge quality standards without compromising requirements and needs
- Liaise with Office management operation, Real Estate and other stakeholders within Booking.com
- Review project results and punch lists for sign-off on final projects
- Affinity with technical systems like: Building Maintenance System, climate, water, electrical, built-in packages, mechanical engineering, Smart building, plumbing & pipes;
- Report monthly on regular performance of the technical infrastructure and maintenance contractors e.g. downtime, response times and number of incidents.
- Review and approve technical designs of (parts of) buildings in relation to use, future use and legislations according to set quality standards (legislation and company standards);
- Support in projects on technical requirements aligned with our facility operation and our internal stakeholders;
- Translate maintenance level into a multi-year maintenance planning including estimated budget, resources and impact analyses;
- Meet changing needs and quality standards in facility operation;
- 8+ years of experience in Facilities services in organisations;
- A Bachelor/master degree is preferred
- English and Dutch languages at a fluent level are needed
- Facility or Engineering/Building related education is preferred
- You are a business partner on all levels
- You know how to find relevant data and are able to clarify the nature of a problem, evaluatealternatives and propose viable solutions, and determine the outcome of various options;
- You have experience with project management and knows how build a business case, how to manage stakeholders, aware of risks and resources in complex multi-cultural environments with multiple stakeholders;
- You know what it takes to successfully implement new ideas and conceptual changes;
- You are agile, flexible and have a strategic and political sensitivity ;
- Excellent problem solving skills
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Technical Facility Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.