Our Customer Service department at Booking.com employs over 7000 people, speaking 42 languages, across 13 countries worldwide. We’re looking for enthusiastic people managers who pair great leadership skills with management experience in a customer service or contact centre environment to join our growing team in our colourful Customer Service offices in Canary Wharf, London.
As a Team Leader at Booking.com Customer Service, you’ll empower your people to develop their customer service skills and progress in their career path. This exciting position is a great opportunity for an energetic, open-minded, inspiring people manager to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team of about 15 talented multilingual Customer Service Executives.
Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you’ll develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we’ll offer you an impressive package: a salary range of between 31,800 and 39,000 (depending on the shift pattern you chose) plus bonuses, a modern working environment with free snacks, meals and monthly events and a whole load of benefits from transport loans and health plans and, of course, year-round discount on Booking.com.
The job in more detail:
- Manage, coach and develop a team of Customer Service Executives to ensure quality and productivity targets are met through monitoring of KPIs and performance metrics.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets.
- Provide constructive and motivational feedback to keep your team on track and to boost performance levels.
- Implement and execute company policies and procedures and setting priorities.
- In collaboration with other Customer Service Team Leads, monitor Customer Service activities and performance on a daily basis.
- Schedule and distribute tasks and projects within the team.
- Coach and develop the team to be commercially aware when handling customer calls.
- Innovative motivation of your team.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a people manager or team leader in a customer service or contact centre environment;
- Passionate about people development and coaching, proven experience in performance management and call monitoring;
- Strong understanding of contact centre KPIs and SLAs and how to use them to manage performance and to coach.
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations.
- Knowledge on how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- £31,800 to £39,000 based on the shift pattern suitable to you.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Free hot meal daily, fresh fruit and drinks
- Discount on your Booking.com reservations for you, friends and family.
- Regular social events and parties.
- Many training opportunities available at no cost to you.
- Benefits package including BUPA assistance, childcare vouchers, Cycle-to-Work scheme, health and fitness discounts, travel ticket loan and membership to company discount schemes.
- If needed we may be able supply you with a relocation package.
Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team in London and you think you can make a difference, click to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a Team Leader - Customer Service. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.