Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) BV, one of the support companies in the Netherlands, is looking for a Team Manager Customer Service in Amsterdam.Together with all our Team Leads within the site you are responsible for ensuring that an excellent customer support service is delivered to all Booking.com customers & accommodation partners. You report directly to the Customer Service Manager. Your role as Team Lead: Enthusiastic customer service professional with leadership flair and ability to develop and motivate others. As well as experience within a customer support services or customer-facing role you will be passionate about leading a highly motivated, dynamic and efficient team of Customer Service Executives. You possess strong communication skills, both oral and written, and of course, excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities. You should be efficient, organized, adaptable and capable of working independently in carrying out your day-to-day tasks. How your day looks like:
- Lead and motivate an environment that embraces change, cultivate service excellence, productivity, growth, empowerment, teamwork and high self-esteem;
- Resolve escalated guest queries effectively;
- Identify, assess, and resolve performance issues with team members;
- Effectively manage conflicts and change with positive results;
- Analyze, plan, organize, control and troubleshoot work activities and processes;
- Build a strong sense of purpose and engage the team to work together to achieve the goals;
- Identify areas of improvement and act upon.
- Team leader experience (at least 1 year);
- Preferred Contact Centre Experience;
- Ability to work well under pressure especially in a changing environment;
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and motivating Leader;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills, any additional language is a strong plus;
- Flexible and able to work various shifts if required.
- Team player, with a genuine interest and proven talent for coaching and developing others.
- Experience in hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Experience in a high growth and/or international organization;