We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic BookingSuite Partner Service Team Lead to join our Amsterdam Piet Hein office. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. You should be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
The BookingSuite Team Leader will streamline and implement smarter processes within BookingSuite Partner Service with the Area Manager and other Team Leads. Clear objectives will be given in terms of:
- Team Development
- Cross department communication
- Increase PSAT and product engagement
Key factors of success in this role are a very sharp understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills and, above all, the capacity to accelerate projects and processes and reach the pre-set objectives, as well as people management skills.
Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills you develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivate service excellence, productivity, growth, empowerment, teamwork and high self-esteem.
In this role you report directly to the Area Manager of BookingSuite EMEA.
Key focus points:
- Manage work process skills
- Drive progress within the organization through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress (= tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
- Be a clear leader and a role model for the team
- Be an effective Change Manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors
- Create best practice and share with peers
- Create an out-of-the-box mind set to improve customer engagement behavior
- Coaching sessions with team members
- Be the owner of Key Performance Indicators like Churn, re-Class, Engagement %
- Ability to lead and coach a diverse and multicultural team.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends.
- Managing and developing yourself and team
- Track and monitor performance levels, and manage underperformance
- Drive the team in order to achieve requested departmental targets
- Prepare and conduct quarterly performance reviews and keep track of progress during the year
- Strategic/longer term contribution
- Manage escalated complaints of hoteliers as well as customers by phone and e-mail, if necessary
- Coach and develop the team to be commercially aware when handling customer calls
- Functional skills on Revenue Management or Digital Marketing
- Subject matter expert
- Collaborating with HR in the recruitment process of new PM’s or Executives
- Replace and carry out activities of other Team Leads or Area Manager if needed
- Travel will be part of the role
- 2 years of management experience necessary.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Revenue Management or Digital Marketing related field preferred.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (Dutch, German, French or Spanish language a plus).
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives.
- Advanced communication and management skills.
- Understanding of business practices and systems.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
- Advance knowledge of BookingSuite products is preferred
- Consultancy skills
- Organizational change management skills.
- Process development skills.
- Quality improvement skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Interactions: Regularly interacts with senior management on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or partners. Require the ability to change the thinking, mindset of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- This role is based in our Piet Hein office in Amsterdam
- Dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Booking Benefit (get discount on your Booking.com reservations)
- If needed we will supply you with a relocation package
- com is the world leader in booking accommodations online and our growth provides you with constant challenges and chances for growth
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Team Lead - BookingSuite Partner Success in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.