As a Tableau Administrator you will be working together with skilled developers and applications engineers to deliver applications, integrations and solutions to every single Booking.com employee across the globe, focussed on Tableau. With your team you will make global impact by implementing new ideas and make significant changes to our application landscape and help make Booking.com a place where people can do their best work.
- Evaluate, design, configure, install, deploy and maintain Tableau and other applications that are highly impacting for Booking.com employees;
- Support Tableau and other vital applications for the globally distributed user base, such as Enterprise Search, the Employee Portal, Jira, Zendesk, Confluence, and much more;
- Implement off-the-shelf and/or SaaS applications and integrate them in our existing landscape;
- Build provisioning scripts and automation tools;
- Understand business needs and perform enhancements, build/install integrations and keep track of software upgrades;
- Directly work with the Support Desk teams by training them on new applications, writing easy to use documentation and coaching them whenever possible;
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with different parts of the company, specially with business owners of our supported products, infrastructure teams, networking, security and risk;
- Ensure our platforms are stable, scalable and well maintained, directly contributing to making and keeping a digital workplace where our colleagues can perform their best work.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as an Tableau Administrator in a globally distributed corporate application landscape;
- Understanding on how to grow a healthy Tableau implementation;
- Ability to optimize and advise the business on building sustainable Tableau visualizations;
- Ability to spot problematic Workbooks;
- Experience managing Tableau clusters;
- Experience with implementing governance for a large scale Tableau implementation;
- Experience with technical application support;
- Background in system administration working in a corporate environment;
- Mastery in scripting and automation in at least one language;
- Experience with large scale applications implementations using SaaS and/or off-the-shelf solutions;
- Experience in building relationships with internal stakeholders and external software vendors;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. This position is open to candidates globally. Visa sponsorship is available for this role. In the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com International Services B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International Services B.V. is looking for a Tableau Administrator. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.