We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength – it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Vulnerability Analyst you will work as a member of the security operations team responsible for the execution of analytics, investigations, resolution, and reporting of security issues. The Security Operations team covers a range of security disciplines from vulnerability management, access control, alert and response management through to measurement and reporting of the organisation security posture. As a member of this team you will participate in the defense of one of the world’s leading e-commerce organizations and have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in a truly world leading security practice.
- Provide data driven insights into improvement opportunities for security management processing
- Analyze data sets to improve identification and response (remediation) activities of vulnerabilities
- Maintain relations and interact with other (security) teams and assist with general IT security as required
- Perform validation of moderately to highly complex security reports
- Help stakeholders to determine the best course of action to remedy problems
- Provide support for security testing
- Drive the remediation process to ensure vulnerable assets are patched or remediated within agreed SLAs
- Proactively research new methods, tools, and strategies to effectively identify vulnerabilities
- Recommend new policies and procedures to management and compliance
- 5+ years working in security practices
- Deep level of understanding regarding applications security at both technical and procedural level
- Deep understanding of web application vulnerabilities (OWASP)
- Deep understanding (technical aspects) of penetration testing and results (including scoping and organizing of pentests, use of vulnerability scanners, vulnerability management tools)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to share knowledge and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders (IT and business partners)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISM, SANS)
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Application Vulnerability Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.