We are looking for a Senior Technology Recruiter to join our development center in Tel Aviv and help scaling up the teams and services in order to Empower People to Experience the World.
The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of the local tech scene and be ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced technical environment with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. As an experience Recruiter you will play a significant role in attracting the best local talent and lead the recruiting process for technical and non-technical roles within the Tel Aviv office.
You would be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry, building new teams to drive our “AI-first” approach. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, delivering significant impact as a Senior or Executive Recruiter, and meeting deadlines
- Acts as a talent adviser by identifying appropriate stakeholders for hiring needs, providing outstanding guidance to hiring managers and their interview teams to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of Booking.com and external talent
- Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager to support and influence hiring strategies and decision making, and is informed of market trends and recruiting practices
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador, builds out talent networks and activates knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates through a diverse mix of sources
- Delivers on the promise to recruit a diverse candidate pipeline and slate
- Works closely with the business and HR colleagues throughout the search process providing consistent communication and incredible service
- Executes labor legislation and required changes to ensure compliance
- Follows global guidelines to ensure consistency and alignment of all TA products, tools, services and initiatives
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience recruiting high volume in a fast-paced environment within technology, service or hospitality sectors
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experienced negotiator and ability to (pre-)close on deals
- Has strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes
- Has a strong work ethic; self-directed, resourceful, works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm, has demonstrated the ability to work well in a team
- Has strong stakeholder management; demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives, partners and influences (senior) leadership, is self-confident and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organisation
- Has excellent communication skills; fluent in the English language, able to influence and develop strong relationships
- Has strong analytical skills; ability to leverage data to support a business case then pursues creative solutions, ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team to ensure results
- Has a strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a (senior/executive) recruiter
- Has a proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of adapting and responding to change and able to multitask
- Thoughtful; thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution – anticipates roadblocks and proactively creates solutions to ensure success
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has regular hackathons or what we call “exploration days”, training, and opportunities to attend or speak at global conferences.
In our Tel Aviv office We are open, We have fun, We are collaborative, We are positive, We are driven – join us and help us create the best travel experiences for millions of people all over the world!
This position is open only to candidates that are already based in Israel.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Israel. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Sr. Recruiter - Technology. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.