Booking.com BV is looking for an Account Insights Analyst for the Meta Search Team which manages CPC-based advertising of our properties on meta search sites such as Trivago, TripAdvisor and Kayak.
The job requires the candidate to leverage commercial and analytical skills in a fast paced environment, be results-oriented, flexible and eager to acquire new skills / knowledge and not afraid to get things done by “getting their hands dirty”.
The role is ideal for a proactive and self-motivated problem solver with excellent commercial skills and a strong analytical background.
This is an exciting position with significant responsibility, offering a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest and most successful online advertisers.
- Day to day management of strategic advertising campaigns on meta search websites
- Analyze performance data and translate this into tactics to achieve growth of bookings and market share while maintaining ROI
- Research, identify and implement opportunities to expand our advertising scope globally
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Education level B.Sc. or higher
- Proven negotiating skills and decision-making ability
- Strong understanding of direct response marketing principles and methodologies
- A natural drive to gather and use data to support informed decision making
- Highly analytical with the ability to identify business opportunities
- Good knowledge of MYSQL
- Track record of delivering innovative solutions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Great eye for detail, while not losing sight of “the big picture”
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, any other language a plus
- Accurate, well organized and a strong ability to prioritize
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently
There are many benefits in joining the Booking.com team. We offer a competitive salary, attractive bonus plan, 26 days of annual leave, commuting reimbursement, a pension scheme, travel perks through Booking.com, and training opportunities. In addition, we offer relocation packages and work sponsorship for worldwide candidates to join our growing team in Amsterdam!
You are you, We are Booking!
We are a global company headquartered in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our culture is built around good ideas and a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company even better. We believe that every employee can add their own unique value to the company, just by being you. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an exciting journey.
Booking.com offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented, and believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Account Insights Analyst (Meta Search) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.