The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst – Americas. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
As a Senior Compensation Analyst, Americas you are responsible for the application of Booking.com compensation strategy and philosophy for our employee population in the United States and Canada, as well as indirect support to Latin America. You will manage the benchmarking process and administration of compensation programs and processes, to ensure market competitiveness, alignment with global philosophy, and local compliance, working closely with the Compensation & Benefits team in support of the company’s global total reward strategy.
This is a full-time position intended to be based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but location options can be discussed.
- Designs and monitors functional/departmental compensation programs ( base salary structure, bonus plan, equity plans), as applied to Regional teams;
- Partners with business and HR advisory senior teams to align departmental / function reward programs to business needs;
- Conducts job evaluations, model salary increases, participates in salary surveys, and collects internal and external data to drive compensation decisions;
- Conduct other analysis, as needed, to provide input into managerial decisions about the organization’s compensation and benefit programs;
- Ensure HRIS (Workday) job configuration and local payroll practice aligns to local regulations on compensation and overtime;
- Support implementation and communication of the quarterly bonus and annual compensation evaluation processes;
- Proactively deliver insights and data to support and advise the HR business partners whenever there is an opportunity;
- Operate as the liaison to Americas Regional HR and Business Leadership for compensation topics regarding the full Americas Region, by connecting regular with the Latin America Compensation Analyst on local issues;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the various stakeholders;
- Contribute to robust, scalable and insightful reporting on key metrics;
- Continuously seek ways to improve existing reporting and reward processes to fit with evolving requests from the business;
- Work with HR advisors, finance, HR Operations, HRIS and other business teams to accurately maintain data for reporting and in alignment with the Booking.com Reward Framework;
- May include direct supervisory responsibilities to the Latin America Compensation Analyst;
- Provide support to Global Compensation and Benefits Team, as needed.
- Frequent International Travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, Master’s Degree or advanced certification, preferred.
- 5+ years of Compensation Administration or related experience in a multinational environment, including the United States.
- Thorough understanding of the Fair Labor Standards Act, and state/province specific pay and overtime regulations required.
- Requires experience negotiating and adapting solutions and concepts to meet business needs required and ability to prioritize with ease, knowing how to make good trade-offs when needed.
- Experience administering Compensation programs in Workday HRIS system a plus.
- Must possess outstanding analytical skills that allow you to use data to build a story and drive decisions.
- Requires strong communication and influencing skills, to partner with and influence stakeholders, from leadership to entry level, joint with our central Compensation and Benefits team in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Sr. Compensation Analyst - Americas. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.