Do you have a passion for change & communication with a talent for developing compelling and visually-engaging content that is aligned to business objectives and fosters engagement?
Well, this is your opportunity to put your passion into action! We are looking for an experienced change management & communications specialist to join our Global Communication team, with a functional line into the Global Implementations team.
At Booking.com we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience and the quality of the service we deliver. This means there are continuous changes to processes, technology and organization that need to be communicated and implemented in our global operation of 6000+ people.
The role requires someone who is passionate about: Communication, change and planning ahead. With an eye towards challenging and improving the way we work and making change fun!
We are seeking for a team player that will work closely with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and deal with a wide variety of changes and projects at the same time. You will develop change & communication strategies, communication approaches, plan communications and create content of the change & communication packages.
- Star content creator! Essential to the success of this role is the ability to deliver engaging content in English. You will draft key messaging for multiple change initiatives, create powerpoint packages, craft newsletter articles, craft internal social media & intranet posts, develop speaking points or scripts for videos, create FAQs to educate employees on given topics and craft posts that drive valuable conversations on our internal social network.
- Change storyteller – Create content that translates changes to be implemented into compelling storylines that deliver on business goals in a timely, creative and engaging manner. A social mindset where you strive to achieve the best reach and stickiness for the content that you create/help to create.
- Do your prep-work – To be successful in this role, you will have a researcher mind-set – listen to the needs of the organisation, ask the right questions and never make assumptions in arriving at solutions. You will avoid reinventing the wheel by looking at existing content to curate themes and messages and leverage best practices.
- Think with your stakeholders – advise and work with your business partners as part of the business process. Execute communication programs that effectively drive business initiatives.
- Independently develop and execute complete communications programs that effectively drive change
- Developing a change communication strategy, including stakeholders, channels and calendar that support the full change curve of building awareness, understanding, commitment and ownership of changes in our operations.
- Create all content that accompanies change project and/or the implementation release cycle; newsletters, videos, presentation decks, and social enterprise posts, and linking it to the strategy and culture of the whole business
- Ensure change & communications success measurement and reporting
- Initiate communication on projects/programs that enable business owners to achieve success and serve as a trusted communications advisor
- Work in lock-step with the Implementation specialists or other business partners on the creation of Implementation packages
- Work with the regional teams to understand what is needed for changes to land successfully.
- Make change fun
- 5+ years of communications experience on project implementations in a global operational environment; social- as well as change management experience is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, business or other related fields; Master’s degree preferred.
- Creative, open, collaborative mindset with a love for making change fun. Ability to identify and articulate themes along with a passion for visually-engaging content.
- Proven communications skills with a demonstrated ability to research, plan and execute in the areas of: content creation, messaging, storytelling and communication channel optimization.
- Strong team player and expert organizational, interpersonal, networking skills with cross-cultural abilities. Excellent influencer with the ability to collaborate with stakeholder groups.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment; willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills in English
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions that optimize communication channels
- Experience within Customer Service and 24/7 operations is a plus.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Sr. Change Management & Communications Specialist . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.