Strategic Partnerships is supporting Booking.com BV with executing its strategies related to Booking.com’s third-party distribution, business development and partnership goals across diverse sectors. These duties include supporting Booking.com BV with establishing new partnerships and developing strategies to grow existing key partners in the United States market. This position will be based in Bellevue, WQA report to the Area Manager of Strategic Partnerships, US West.
This role requires an individual with a strong background in digital marketing and e-commerce, preferably travel industry knowledge, successful business development skills and demonstrated success in management of distribution partnerships. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic and an engaged team member who has the ability to immerse himself/ herself into the dynamics of a successful company.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Booking.com BV in maintaining and developing successful business partnerships related to third party distribution and manage allaspects of partner interactions;
- Build and maintain a professional network within the online (travel) industry;
- Manage all processes leading up to provide support to Booking.com BV in finalizing their distribution deals (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships by advising on Booking.com BV’s services;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners (websites/ mobile platforms) to increase the number of potential visitors and bookings on these platforms;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to create and maximize new business opportunities;
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years relevant work experience within the North American online (travel) industry
- Technical product experienceconsidered a plus;
- Requires versatility and adapting quickly to change, including but not limited tothe latest guidelines from Booking.com BV;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree, MBA a plus;
- Experience in cultural management and differences;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and eye for detail;
- Excellent communication, business and reporting skills(i.e. excellent proficiency in MS Excel);
- Availability to travel 30-40%.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Sr. Account Manager Strategic Partnerships. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.