We are looking for a Social Community Specialist with proven experience in providing customer support within online platforms.
You are passionate for travel, communicating and people, and will provide a premium community management service by monitoring and responding to all messages through a range of social media accounts and platforms. As a natural problem solver, you will write in the brand voice and seek out every way to create win-win resolutions for both Booking.com and consumer.
Working together with the Customer Service team, you will demonstrate the ability to overcome objections, handle customer complaints, and take ownership of resolving enquiries on social platforms. Based on best practice, you will use your creative flair, strong writing skills, and service mindset to create a positive experience within the social community.
You are a native language speaker with strong written communication skills and have the ability to speak, read and write in English, Chinese. Experience in customer service, social media & other forms of communications a must.
This is a full-time position and may require scheduled shifts.
- Monitor and respond to social audience on Weibo, WeChat, Qyer, Mafengwo, Zhihu, Baidu and more;
- Serve as the brand voice to actively engage with the Booking.com community and provide a positive experience;
- Take initiative to seek solutions and resolve high levels of social media enquiries;
- Collaborate with various departments to deliver the best possible outcomes;
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team to escalate and resolve customer issues from social platforms;
- Use social tools to identify and track customer comments and messages
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven track record achieving resolutions from complicated situations;
- Strong written and communication skills in Chinese, English
- Exceptional attention to detail, tone and grammar;
- Proven copywriting experience with a creative outlook;
- Active listening and problem-solving skills essential;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure;
- Sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly;
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a team and independently;
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Media, or similar is preferred
- China social media experience is preferred
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a Social Community Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.