Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our mission – to empower people to experience the world – is spearheaded from our headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop our business in more than 200 countries worldwide. We have scaled at incredible speed and we are currently embarking on our next chapter – experiences, loyalty, messaging, homes & apartments – and we are actively recruiting the next generation of experienced professionals.
We are currently looking for a Senior Recruiter, based in our Global Headquarters to hire for our for our Global Customer Service team. This is a great opportunity for driven, dynamic, highly motivated and hard-working individuals with a flair for data-driven and creative recruiting, to join a fun team. You will be responsible for executing the talent acquisition strategy and delivering hiring results for the Global Customer Service Department. You will collaborate with your Recruitment Manager, senior members of the business functions and HR colleagues to ensure quality, quantity and timely communication.
As a Senior Recruiter, you are a passionate customer and candidate advocate with proven analytical capabilities and multitasking skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. They will be a self-starter with operational recruiting experience and a passion for recruiting, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity.
In this role, you will be based at our Amsterdam Headquarters and will report into the Global Senior Recruitment Manager CS.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, delivering significant impact as a Senior or Executive Recruiter, and meeting deadlines
- Acts as a talent adviser by identifying appropriate stakeholders for hiring needs, providing outstanding guidance to hiring managers and their interview teams to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of Booking.com and external talent
- Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager to support and influence hiring strategies and decision making, and is informed of market trends and recruiting practices
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador, builds out talent networks and activates knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates through a diverse mix of sources
- Delivers on the promise to recruit a diverse candidate pipeline and slate
- Works closely with the business and HR colleagues throughout the search process providing consistent communication and incredible service
- Executes labor legislation and required changes to ensure compliance
- Follows global guidelines to ensure consistency and alignment of all TA products, tools, services and initiatives
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience recruiting high volume in a fast-paced environment within technology, service or hospitality sectors
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experienced negotiator and ability to (pre-)close on deals
- Has strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes
- Has a strong work ethic; self-directed, resourceful, works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm, has demonstrated the ability to work well in a team
- Has strong stakeholder management; demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives, partners and influences (senior) leadership, is self-confident and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organisation
- Has excellent communication skills; fluent in the English language, able to influence and develop strong relationships
- Has strong analytical skills; ability to leverage data to support a business case then pursues creative solutions, ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team to ensure results
- Has a strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a (senior/executive) recruiter
- Has a proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of adapting and responding to change and able to multitask
- Thoughtful; thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution – anticipates roadblocks and proactively creates solutions to ensure success
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Senior Recruiter Global Customer Service. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.