Booking.com is looking for a Senior Active Directory & Authentication Engineer. In this role you are responsible for the design, build, implementation and maintenance of scalable Active Directory and Authentication services both on-premise and in the cloud. You will be required to drive constant innovation in a fast-paced dynamic environment experiencing tremendous growth, where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required. As well as working independently, you will also be responsible for making technical decisions within the team and across tracks.
At Booking.com we have a data-driven and solution focused mindset which gives you the freedom to solve problems in the most suitable way with confidence and data to show you are making a positive impact!
- Combine your knowledge and expertise with the goals of our business to support and maintain a world-class infrastructure and to enable our continued growth.
- Take initiative to address the larger technical needs of the product you work on and always keep the customer at the center of everything you do.
- Solve business problems, work cross-functionally and lead initiatives to improve our colleagues user experience within Booking.com.
- Proactively monitor, configure and maintain the existing systems and identify possibilities for improvement.
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through recruitment efforts and proactively share your knowledge to help your colleagues grow.
- Represent Booking.com values, both within the company and in the external community.
- Advocate for a collaborative working environment – turn “my ideas” into “our ideas”.
- You have at least 8 years hands-on system engineering experience with extensive knowledge in all facets of Active Directory services related tasks and activities (from an architecture, engineering, deployment, operational and support perspective)
- You can design and implement solutions that improve the stability, scalability, availability and latency of core IT Infrastructure services.
- You are an expert in Active Directory Federation Services and have a solid understanding of Identity Management
- You have a strong understanding of Kerberos, cross-realm authentication and Kerberized services. This expertise extends to OAUTH and SAML protocols also.
- You have proven experience automating processes using programming or scripting languages.
- You are an excellent communicator and you are able to influence and cooperate with people at all levels.
- You have driven successful technical, business and people related initiatives that improved productivity, performance and quality.
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and you act proactively and not reactively.
- You are customer focused, a team player and should be fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
- It would be great if you have prior experience with mentoring, coaching and training team members.
B.offeredWe are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com International Services B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International Services B.V. is looking for a Senior Active Directory & Authentication Engineer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.