Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Bookings Hispanica SL, one of the support companies in the Spain, is looking for a Senior Account Manager Chains based in Barcelona.
As a Senior Account Manager Chains you are part of the Hotels Department and responsible for the contacts with all global and local chains within Spain. The main objective of this role is to optimize the performance of hotel chains and to assist the local teams in their cooperation with the chains.
As Senior Account Manager Chains you are responsible for managing the top Spanish Global Chain partners, and for the overall performance of our hotel chains in Spain.
You will advise them how and where to improve results and performance of their hotels. You work closely together with the local Area Managers, Chain Experts, Account Managers and other departments. You will attend tradeshows and travel to the head offices of the hotel chains.
This is a commercial role on the highest level, and we are looking for an experienced candidate who has strong business, communication and analytical skills to fill this new position in the Hotels Team in Barcelona.
You work full-time hours from our office in Barcelona and report directly to the Area Manager.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with central offices of the hotel chains;
- Responsible for the day to day communication with the hotel chains;
- Report on monthly and quarterly basis to hotel chains about the bookings, performance and conversions from participating hotels;
- Analyse and identify new opportunities of existing hotel chains to work closely with the Booking.com model;
- Management of a Commercial Chains Coordinator;
- Promote Booking.com brand name and its online reservation services to hotel chains;
- Account management for hotel chains;
- Support Booking.com strategy for availability and supply within Spain;
- Deliver quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com;
- Business support to local Booking.com offices;
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above;
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant function in the hotel or wider travel industry;
- Experience in the Hotel industry is a must;
- Excellent communication & business skills;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Accurate and analytical mind;
- Able to prioritize and plan;
- Forecasting and management skills preferred;
- Willing to travel;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of systems;
- Valid work permit for Spain.