In this role, you will be part of a team of Reporting Analysts in the Partner Services department. You will be aiding other teams within the department by providing them with insights based on data and supporting them in making data-driven decisions. You will work in parallel with the Partner Services Analytics teams and assist in both ad-hoc requests as well as regular reports for various business segments.
As a Reporting Analyst, it is your responsibility to understand the business needs of your stakeholders, formulate the right questions and find an answer using large data sets. You are able to interpret the data you’ve gathered, identify trends and organize and present data in a meaningful way. You have excellent communication skills and are able to translate your findings into the business language of your stakeholders.
We are looking for highly motivated people who can work independently, adapt quickly and who are interested in learning new skills. In this role you will be able to grow rapidly and tackle new challenges as your skill set evolves, while making a great contribution to Booking.com’s success.
- Liaise with several teams within the Partner Services Department, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports
- Build and improve reporting that help the stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- You’re data-driven, have technical affinity and possess a strong business sense
- A proven track record of 2+ years in a relevant role
- Strong knowledge of statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Able to visualize and simplify complex data sets
- Experience with relational data bases
- Academic level thinker
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Currently living in The Netherlands or prepared to relocate to The Netherlands
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
This position is open to EU residents and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Reporting Analyst - Partner Services in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.