The Regional Recruitment Manager – America’s is a member of the Recruiting Leadership team and is responsible for delivering hiring results in diverse countries whilst partnering with Senior Leadership and colleagues in the development and execution of the talent acquisition strategy for the NORAM & LATAM regions, recruitment processes and analytics.
This role reports to the Global Recruitment Director.
- Ensure the America’s recruitment team is proactive in achieving hiring targets, inspiring a dispersed team of recruiters
- Regular communication with hiring managers and key stakeholders
- In partnership with Recruiting Leadership team, improve the recruitment process in the organization including application of metrics, measurement, reporting and taking action to close gaps.
- Develop and implement high quality, innovative and cost effective sourcing strategies for commercial and service positions across the America’s region.
- Establish effective selection process and ensure adoption.
- Informed of market trends and recruiting practices.
- Oversee external recruitment agencies and vendors to supplement efforts of full time team.
- Monitor and actively manages budget and recruiting investments.
- Partner with other Global Recruitment Managers to ensure alignment around global processes, systems, sourcing strategies, social media and employment branding.
- Monitor labor legislation and implements required changes to ensure compliance.
- Manage and develop members of the America’s recruitment team.
- Proactively share recruitment topics, progress, innovations and results.
- Design and deliver or assigns and prepares members of team to deliver training on recruitment, selection practices and other relevant topics.
- 7+ years experience recruiting high volume in a fast-paced environment within technology, service or hospitality sectors.
- 5+ years leadership and managerial experience in a multi-country geography.
- A role model in creative sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to leverage data to support a business case then pursues creative solutions.
- Engaging leader that supports teamwork and putting others forward.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence and develop strong relationships.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and capable of adapting and responding to change.
- Experience working in a globally matrixed environment.
- Partners and influences senior leadership; is self-confident, and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organisation.
- Frequent domestic and international travel is to be expected in this role.
- Must be passionate about travel!
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Regional Recruitment Manager America's. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.