Booking.com BV, the company behind www.booking.com and part of the Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN), is planet Earth’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Each day, more than 850,000 room nights are reserved on Booking.com.
We are seeking a Regional Director to support Booking.com BV’s strategic direction and continuing growth efforts for Strategic Partnerships in the APAC region (not including Greater China).
The Regional Director, Strategic Partnerships is responsible for managing and executing strategies related to Booking.com BV’s third-party distribution, business development and partnership goals across diverse sectors and geographies.
To ensure success, this role requires an individual with a strong background in ecommerce, travel industry knowledge is an advantage, successful senior level business development skills and demonstrated success with large scale distribution partnerships are essential. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and engaged team builder with the ability to influence teams and functions at the highest levels.
- Lead all aspects of executing the partnership growth strategy for the region, including segmentation, account management and supporting the partner prospecting and negotiation processes.
- Proactively support the business and all internal priorities for the region, reporting to the Managing Director, APAC
- Maintain successful business practices with Booking.com BV’s strategic partners and the teams that manage them.
- Provide relevant priorities and regional product inputs to HQ in Amsterdam for further partner product development and support services.
- Leverage and invest to expand existing professional network and profile for Booking.com within the region
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
- 10+ years relevant work experience within ecommerce or travel
- Ability to envision, articulate, and execute a compelling future for the business
- A proven track record of effective management of people and leader of successful teams
- Ability to manage across teams, geographies, cultures, functions, external organizations and partners
- Knowledge of relevant industry trends shaping the online travel market
- Ability to garner support from HQ in Amsterdam on local feedback
- Well-honed presentation skills, you will present with comfort and ease
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Availability to travel up to 50% within APAC
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best ‘deal’ possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to be part of the future of the global travel industry
- Work with Booking.com BV’s high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Regional Director Strategic Partnerships. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.