We are looking for a motivated and passionate Recruitment Team Lead (South APAC) to join our busy recruitment team. You will be responsible for delivering hiring results across APAC, working with a team of professional Recruiters covering a range of hiring disciplines.
This role will be based in our Singapore office in the heart of the financial district.
The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with your team, candidates, and hiring managers. As the Team Lead you will play a key role in attracting the best talents and lead the recruiting process for the APAC region. This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated individual who is ready to join a successful global recruitment team. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people. You will have strong people management skills, and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
You will act as both a Team Leader and individual contributor and will report to the Head of Recruitment for APAC.
- Drive talent acquisition strategies whilst managing and motivating your team.
- Provide transparency to the organization through metrics, dashboards and effective meetings.
- Collaborate with Sourcing, HR Advisory, Compensation and Benefits as well as hiring managers to develop new and effective strategies geared towards attracting top talent.
- Meet assigned hiring targets and adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities.
- Consult with and build solid relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders.
- Mentor and develop the recruiting team.
- Help make Booking.com a thought-leader in Talent Acquisition.
- Be scalable to manage high volume hiring.
- Be able to travel as needed (~20%).
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience for an international company, ideally in a b2c, tech or e-commerce environment.
- Successfully managed or led a recruiting team of 5+ recruiters and coordinators.
- Understands how to overcome obstacles of recruiting talent.
- Skilled at building effective sourcing strategies to manage hiring plans.
- Able to make data-driven decisions that improve performance and efficiency.
- Superb project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness, proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-based environment where constant change is the norm.
- Excellent English communication skills and proven ability to sell and close candidates.
- Strong soft-skills, high level of self-reflection and proven ability to be culturally sensitive are key elements.
- Accountable and responsible for large volumes of Recruitment in the APAC region.
- Partner with the Global Recruitment Operations team in Amsterdam and Global Team Leads on locally relevant initiatives.
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Recruitment Team Lead (South APAC). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.