With Recruiting as a critical component of maintaining market leadership, the Recruiting Coordinator will be an essential part of the company’s success and continued growth.
We have an extremely high hiring bar and the ideal candidate should possess strong organisational skills and be on top of their game! You will support the Recruiters and Sourcers, providing 360 degrees team assistance in posting jobs, scheduling interviews, sourcing candidates, managing interview days, maintaining recruiting files and reports, planning recruiting events, providing assistance to candidates/applicants. You’ll join us at our beautiful offices in Shanghai and get the chance to work with some of our industry’s smartest people. We invite you to think about improvements and innovation as we always focus on getting the best results for our business.
- Support all recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, managing interview days, and providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Support Recruiters in the search of the right talent via job posting and candidates sourcing.
- Track and maintain recruiting files and reports, candidate communication and data in relevant recruiting files.
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting processes, to create team efficiency and to ensure a high quality “candidate experience”.
- Book all domestic and international candidate travel, arrange necessary visa letters and manage candidate expenses associated with interviews.
- Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters and interviewers.
- Balance multiple candidate schedules on any given day and ensure that interviews run smoothly.
- Act as an ambassador of Booking.com value by providing impeccable support and genuine human connection when interacting with candidates, hiring managers and colleagues
- Be an integral part of the recruitment team by participating to projects, meetings, initiatives and providing your support and feedback to increase our team success
- A proven track record of 1+ year of professional or internship experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, executive assistant or other highly organizational administrative duties.
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail.
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create professional messages and reports.
- You are a multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude and great initiative.
- You can make good decisions, are confident, can build strong relationships
- You are proficient with Calendaring, MS Office and other Internet based systems.
- Excellent English communication skills. Mandarin is your mother tongue
- You not only tolerate, but thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- You preference is to work in a close-knit team dynamic.
- You like to have fun at work and have a contagious personality!
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.