Booking.com is looking for an enthusiastic and service-minded Recruiter with strong organizational skills to join our commercial recruitment team in Amsterdam. The commercial team is responsible for recruiting for Content, Credit Control, Customer Service, Hotels, Finance, HR, Office, and Strategic Partnerships departments.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated individual that is ready to join a successful global recruitment team. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people. You must be able to multi-task, have strong candidate management skills, and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles and ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Determine and implement the appropriate sourcing strategy to attract top candidates to Booking.com
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview process with candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain recruitment databases, effectively using the applicant tracking and reporting system
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with hiring managers and senior management
- Optimize recruitment processes
- Arrange and attend job fairs
- 2-3 years of recruitment experiences within a fast growing multinational environment
- Experience with high volume recruitment
- Experience building relationship with both internal and external parties
- Knowledge of recruitment tools and channels
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with hands-on mentality
- Proactive and customer focused
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willingness to travel
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. This includes 26 holidays, pension, healthcare discounts, daily lunch, training, gym discounts, etc.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 500,000 hotels and accommodations in 200 countries, features 27+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. The Booking.com group has over 8,500 dedicated employees in 120+ offices and offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. We believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.