We are looking for an experienced professional Recruiter to join our Booking.com team in Lille and support our high volume, multi-lingual Customer Service recruitment in Lille and beyond.
The Customer Service sites across Europe are growing and we’re looking for Recruiters that are driven, highly-motivated and hard-working, with a flair for data-driven and creative recruitment to join our fast-paced International team. We’re also at an exciting stage in Lille, with a brand new site opening in Q2 and an ambitious Recruitment drive to go with it!
This is an opportunity to join the planet’s #1 accommodation website. You’ll work in collaboration with a team of local stakeholders and a team of local and regional Recruiters based across 6 countries in Europe who share the goal of creating the best recruitment experience for our candidates and providing a positive impact to support the Booking.com business, globally.
As a Recruiter at Booking.com you can expect to:
- Manage the end to end Recruitment process of the multi-lingual Customer Service site in Tourcoing, Lille and contribute to the regional hiring of the CS department across our 9 sites in Europe.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and campaigns relevant to our local European markets and for the language-speakers we’re recruiting.
- Connect with local and international networks, institutions and universities to grow our local employer brand and position ourselves as an employer of choice within the Lille Metropole.
- Work at speed to hire large numbers, never compromising on quality to ensure our customer service lines are fully staffed in time for peak travel season.
- Collaborate closely with line managers throughout the assessment process to support and uphold best hiring practice.
- Conduct and assess phone interviews that will engage and motivate your applicants.
- Lead our in-house assessment centres, creating an unforgettable hiring experience.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Minimum 2 years’ recent end-to-end recruitment experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- Ideally some experience of recruiting Customer Service or Multi-lingual positions, or similar high-volume job profiles.
- Experience in phone based competency interviewing and, ideally, assessment centres.
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders in order to engage, support and influence important decisions with strategic and business-focussed planning and solutions.
- Fluency in English
- A motivated team player who supports others and can manage stress well in a fast-paced and agile working environment.
- Proven ability to handle high volume recruitment and multiple interview processes simultaneously, with a keen eye for detail.
- Some experience of handling recruitment or HR administration as part of the candidate process.
- Experience managing and utilizing an ATS.
- Willingness to take ownership of your workload.
- Someone who can let their personality, professionalism and enthusiasm shine every day.
If this sounds like a journey for you, please email a copy of your CV in English and one of our Recruitment team will be in touch.
This is a role due to start in January with interviews able to take place as soon as possible.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Recruiter . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.