This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter who thrives in the role of Talent Advisor, is an excellent communicator and possesses strong relationship building skills. You will own recruitment for a number of locations in the region of Eastern Europe and have exposure to the region via your portfolio of requisitions. You are data-driven, result oriented, have an eye for detail and most of all you love to challenge and improve existing practices. Will we offer you an opportunity to develop yourself in a fast paced international environment, make high impact decisions and be part of a highly supportive and engaged team.
This is a full time position based in our Moscow office.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a number of locations in Europe
- End-responsible for hiring targets as well as candidate- and hiring manger satisfaction
- Proactively understand and partner with the business units you are responsible for and tailor recruitment processes accordingly
- Manage recruitment cycles as an impactful talent advisor: Conduct intake meetings, manage passive and active candidates, schedule and conduct interviews, partner with the hiring manager on hiring decisions and ensure successful closure during the offer process
- Build, execute, and measure creative sourcing strategies in order to attract top talent and build strong pipelines
- Assist in providing training and tools to support managers in effectively recruiting and selecting staff
- Act as a mentor and trainer to Recruiters and appropriately models professional techniques and behavior
- Build excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with other team members to ensure consistency and best practices are followed throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Maintain recruitment databases with focus on data integrity, effectively using the ATS and reporting system
- Actively contribute to promoting our employer brand in Europe via social media, events, campus talks, job fairs etc.
- 5+ year’s recruitment experience within a fast growing multinational environment, preferably within e-commerce
- Experience both from agency and in-house recruitment is desirable
- Experience in the EMEA market is a must
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experience building relationship with both internal and external parties
- Experienced negotiator and ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and broader knowledge of HR
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with a “sleeves rolled up” mentality
- Excellent English communication skills, other languages are a plus
Please submit your application in English, this is a prerequisite for us to be able to assess your fit with the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring company Booking.com Russia LLC is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Russia. Booking.com Russia LLC is looking for a Recruiter - EMEA region. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.