Booking.com is the world’s leading online hotel and accommodation reservations company. Our aim is to help all business and leisure travellers, whatever their budget, to easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay. We are a rapidly growing global company with an informative atmosphere headquartered in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our team consists of highly skilled individuals all working together to make our website the most user-friendly way to book accommodations in every corner of the world, 24/7 accessible, on all devices. Join us on our daily challenging mission to provide worldwide users with the best approachable data-driven product by maintaining the wow-factor!
In this role, you will manage/support Hotels Department hiring for our offices based throughout your region. Occasionally you will also support the hiring for other regions and Contact centres as needed. Some travel may be required for this.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable and experienced working in a fast moving and high paced environment.
Someone who will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities.
Someone who will also be:
· driven to achieve at a high level;
· able to build strong and lasting business relationship; and
· experienced in recruitment and/or new hire administration
As a Recruiter you are responsible for the full recruitment process from identifying, sourcing and screening top talent for Booking.com.
You will report to a Recruitment Team Leader and work closely with our Senior recruiters for the Region.
As a Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
· Managing the end to end recruitment process for our Hotels Department hiring;
· Providing Administrative support to Senior recruiters, regarding scheduling, managing assessments etc
· Ensuring positive candidate experience;
· Deciding the best sourcing strategy to meet our hiring targets;
· Conducting phone screening;
· Managing the selection process, typically via assessment centres;
· Managing business relationships;
· Maintaining recruitment databases and recruitment reports;
· Managing recruitment administration. Eg offer processing
This is a 6 month fixed term contract with a view to permanency