We are looking for a Recruiter, based in Bellevue, reporting to the Head of Recruiting for the Americas Region.
The role will focus on senior and niche talent acquisition efforts covering the West Coast and Canadian Region. Client groups supported will consist of Partner Services and Booking Suite non tech. This is a great opportunity for driven, dynamic, highly motivated and hard-working individuals with a flair for data-driven and creative recruiting, to join a fast paced and growing team. You will have the ability to successfully multi-task, possess strong candidate management skills while delivering high impact results. A successful candidate will be result oriented, have an eye for detail and most of all you love to challenge and improve existing practices. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in a fast paced international environment, make high impact decisions and be part of a highly supportive and engaged team.
- Create new, cost-effective and efficient sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of both passive and active candidates to fund growth and address vacancies
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Leverage new and traditional tools to engage and maintain relationships with talent prospects
- Create strategies and processes to enhance and simplify candidate engagement that leaves candidates feeling professionally and uniquely cared for
- Capture then build and consistently deliver data to illustrate productivity and pipeline
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders including HQ recruiting colleagues, HR business partners, the Deal team and HR Operations
- Actively manage candidate experience in partnership with HR colleagues relative to visa obtainment, internal talent mobility and external talent relocation
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as one off specialist searches
- Experience building relationship with both internal and external parties
- Knowledge of recruitment tools and channels including Social Media recruiting
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes
- Proactive and customer oriented
- Experienced negotiator
- Results driven with a “sleeves rolled up” mentality
- Results orientation and accountability to targets and full utilization of tools
- Responsible for candidate generation while providing a first class candidates experience
- Continuously evaluate new tools, technologies and practices that will keep the function and your work at the forefront of recruiting performance
- Coach and mentor other recruiters on team to develop capability and consultative skills
- Demonstrate effective self-initiative, sense of urgency and customer relationship building
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and presentation
- English language fluency required; other language skills beneficial
- Provide transparency to hiring managers related to candidate pipeline, engagement and closure
- Accountable for all assigned requisitions
- Meet assigned hiring targets, adapting quickly to changing priorities and new roles that emerge
- Support other region team members as sourcer or full-cycle recruiter as needed to accommodate seasonal or departmental shifts in demand
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience, preferably in a service environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to periodically travel for candidate engagement and meetings, both domestically and internationally, up to 20%
- Strong skill level with communications tools, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Booking.com is the world’s leading online hotel and accommodation reservations company. Our aim is to help all business and leisure travelers, whatever their budget, to easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay. We are a rapidly growing global company with an informative atmosphere headquartered in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our team consists of highly skilled individuals all working together to make our website the most user-friendly way to book accommodations in every corner of the world, 24/7 accessible, on all devices. Join us on our daily challenging mission to provide worldwide users with the best approachable data-driven product by maintaining the wow-factor!
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in USA. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Recruiter - Americas. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.