Booking.com is looking for a Real Time Analyst to join our dynamic and international work environment in Amsterdam.
As a Real Time Analyst you will be responsible for managing schedules within our Customer Service department to ensure that the business handles customer contact volumes within our agreed service level requirements. You will work closely with all teams in the Workforce Management cycle to ensure that schedules are optimised to achieve these targets.
On a daily basis, you will manage staffing and service levels across 150+ unique channels while interacting with local operational staff in 3 continents across 15+ Customer Service centers. You will also report the status of the business to relevant stakeholders within the company and take action to mitigate potential service impacts arising from external and internal incidents.
This role is ideal for an analytic customer service professional with experience in a contact center environment. You will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer service and will have proven experience in working with global teams.
- Monitor real time workload across multiple streams and languages
- Make real time schedule changes across our global Customer Service workforce to achieve KPIs
- Utilise WFM software to optimise schedules and identify staffing gaps
- Provide insights on performance to key stakeholders within the company
- Close the WFM cycle by tracking and advising of variances in forecast, AHT and occupancy
- Coordinate real time actions in response to disasters or incidents that impact staffing or inbound customer contacts
- Work closely with peers in APAC and NORAM to achieve global performance SLAs and liaise with local Real Time Coordinators to provide relevant information for Customer Service centres
- Educate global operations on WFM principles and the importance of schedule adherence
- Handle ad-hoc downtime and reporting requests
- Strong working knowledge of WFM principles and operational experience (minimum 2 years) in a dynamic, international contact centre environment
- Knowledge of WFM scheduling software (Teleopti is preferable)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in MySQL database management
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgment and good reasoning skills
- Ability to balance conflicting goals
- Proactive personality with the ability to anticipate potential issues before they arise
- Flexible, able and willing to work different shifts (including weekends)
- Able to work independently but also within a diversely skilled, international and remote team
- Sound judgment and good reasoning skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
B.offered, how we support you:
We offer what we call the ‘Booking Deal’ which gives you many benefits when joining our team.
- 26 days holiday per year on a full-time basis
- Annual bonus plan of 10%, if 100% of the targets are achieved
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment;
- Travel allowance
- Catered lunch
- Booking Benefit (get discount on your Booking.com reservations);
- Health insurance discounts
- Contributory pension plan
- Access to shopping, gym, and restaurant discounts locally;
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on-demand professional training courses
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Real Time Analyst. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.