Within the People department, Real Estate is responsible for the strategic management of an existing global real estate portfolio of 200+ offices totaling 1.5M square feet of office space, workplace design and executing different types of office fit-out projects.
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for a Project manager to take a supporting role in Real Estate activities in the HQ Amsterdam area. Activities have a strong focus on the daily management of the Campus development, but can also be related to other (fit-out) projects in Amsterdam.
You will work closely together with the Amsterdam Real Estate team, Office Management, IT Services, Security and our internal customer.
You report into the Manager Real Estate HQ and work from one of our offices in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional, a can-do attitude individual who is able to spot urgencies and has excellent communication skills.
- Support the Campus project team. Key focus points are controlling the process requirements and development of the design, cost-, quality- and time management.
- Perform as a day to day contact for several project teams.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders in the process, local business partners, IT Services, Security, Procurement and Office Management teams, ensuring a great understanding and overall quality of the project.
- In addition, coordination with procurement, legal and tax teams is essential to ensure compliance to their fields of expertise.
- The project manager represents Booking.com in project meetings, (technical) design meetings, and working groups.
- Manage the evaluation, selection and on boarding of Design and Construction teams including Consultants (i.e. external project managers), Main Contractors, specialist contractors, suppliers and other third party vendors.
- In new acquisitions and or renegotiations the Project manager is supporting the Real Estate team on technical and construction related leasing matters.
- Overall support in real estate activities and strategies, such as the delivery of business cases, reporting, data analytics and administration.
- BA or BS required; focus on Construction Management degree and/or Real Estate certification desired;
- 3-5 years of experience desired in ideally a commercial real estate environment with experience in project management.
- Strong customer relationship management skills;
- High energy and enthusiasm to effectively manage the organization and service delivery function;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence multiple business partners across various levels with differing points of view;
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in an ambiguous environment;
- Must have experience with vendor negotiations and vendor management;
- Must have strong project management skills and an ability to oversee multiple projects and processes simultaneously;
What we offer:
- We are a performance-based company that offers lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- This role is based in our headquarter offices in Amsterdam
- 40 working hours per week
- Dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Booking Benefit (get discount on your Booking.com reservations)
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Project Manager Real Estate (HQ/Campus). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.