We are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
This role is part of the Partner Marketing track who work to unlock scalable conversations that empower all partners to discover commercial opportunities. Our target audience are a diverse range of accommodation partners globally who are currently in partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you will work in a range of capacities from supporting strategic planning, through portfolio management and governance, including supporting individual project request needs. Your impact comes from your accountability for prioritizing the right focus and driving to improve and refine the digital marketing strategy & approach across the entire product portfolio, as well as putting into place program management processes. This role will serve as macro level support system for Product Managers / Product Marketing Managers / Brand Managers, and engineering organizations.
The ideal candidate will be self-directed, highly self-motivated, very detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced, complex and matrix environment. This individual will have a background in digital marketing, very strong coordination, communication, and organizational skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning cross-functional teams.
- Own ongoing portfolio management processes: complete ongoing portfolio reporting, highlight escalation or exceptions to assure project delivery success;
- Manage a portfolio dashboard, which outlines both the projects currently underway and those planned, with their priority according to the overall business objectives;
- Develop and optimize digital marketing strategies for existing & new channels, including but not limited to Email, banner ads, app store
- Be the partners voice in the booking organization based on Partner Needs framework, Research and partner feedback to ensure qualitative & effective communication
- Provide a centralized view of weekly and monthly portfolio status reporting ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of the health of the portfolio and any key actions required;
- Facilitate regular portfolio reviews with Leadership Team to action on, highlighting key details to inform their decision making process;
- Establish long-term, productive relationships within the organization;
- Investigate, test and develop new opportunities that contribute to your area’s success;
- Build a relevant external knowledge and outside in approach to elevate performance.
- 5+ years of project management experience ideally in an eCommerce and omni-channel environments
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including hands-on experience with creating / coordinating campaigns across multiple channels
- 3+ years of successful portfolio management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication with the ability to facilitate discussions with executives and execution teams, and the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Deep understanding of project, program and portfolio planning and delivery and be able to set standards, propose policy/process, and coach others
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently high performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks and expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, and mitigating risks
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility and positive communication that motivates and influences achievement of team objectives
- Quick study on various tools and applications to successfully manage portfolio and project workload and deliverables
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Program Manager Partner Marketing - Go To Market in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.