This role is part of the Partner Marketing team who focuses on scaling the management of our supply partners and ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of accommodations globally, who are currently in partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you will have ownership of applying the ‘customer journey’ (in our case ‘Partner Journey’) lens to our partner-facing processes. In this role you will balance partner experience strategy and priority setting with executing on process improvements. You will be responsible for creating a Partner Journey heat map, identifying the most impactful improvement areas. Plus, you will lead the projects that will ensure action is taken. You will be working with a range of stakeholders within the company, from e.g. Research, Product, Marketing, Client Services and Local Partner Services. The impact of your work will be on a global scale, making the lives of our 2 million + partners better.
This is a new role and you will be accountable for prioritizing the right focus, and key result deliverance through creating strong hypotheses and a data driven backlog. Your ability to set a strategy, achieve performance objectives, while entrepreneurially investing, testing and learning is critical for success in this role.
You will be part of the team that is responsible for marketing to our existing partner base through digital channels, to empower our partners to run and grow their business.
- Be partner-centric in all the decisions that you make and interactions that you have with other teams.
- Collaborate with, and provide leadership to, other teams within Booking.com to create and execute partner experience projects.
- Design and execute strategies for prioritizing partner journeys that will benefit most from your partner journey approach.
- Identify opportunities to improve the partner experience in the way that they collaborate with us, based on research and data analysis.
- Design scalable solutions catering to our rapidly growing partner base.
- Prove the impact of your work by measuring, monitoring and performing data analysis.
- Challenge the status quo by designing experiments to grow results.
- Establish long-term, productive relationships within the organization.
- Investigate, test and develop new ways of working that contribute to your area’s success.
- 5+ years of experience in customer experience design and improvement, including strategy setting, prioritization and leading customer journey projects.
- Business acumen to quickly understand Booking’s objectives and key results and the way all parts of the company work together to realise our ambitions.
- Self-starter with the ability to lead initiatives across teams and parts of the organisation to deliver results.
- Experience working in a Business-to-Business marketing environment, preferably in a multinational context.
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical skills and learning mindset.
- Curious and persistent problem solver with a ‘can-do’ mentality.
- Strong and high energy team player with a high degree of flexibility and positive communication that motivates and influences achievement of team objectives.
- Exceptional oral and written communication with the ability to facilitate discussions with executives and execution teams, fluent in English
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently. High performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks and expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, and mitigating risks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that changes rapidly.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Program Manager Partner Journeys - Partner Marketing in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.