Are you obsessed with delivering the optimal brand experience? Do you thrive on working across on- and offline channels and touchpoints? Do you love balancing imagining, planning, doing and assessing? Are you into figuring out what works and what doesn’t based on data? Are you always hungry for more? Are you planning your next trip before you’ve even finished the last one?We are looking for a creative, dynamic, data-driven marketer to join our global head office in Amsterdam as a Partner Brand Program Manager. In this role within our Partner Marketing team, you will support the total brand experience for our Hotel Partners – from global chains to independent boutiques – by developing and owning high quality marketing initiatives across multiple channels and touchpoints. You will contribute to significant commercial growth for both our Partners, and our company by delivering against key agreed success metrics while continuously exploring new initiatives through testing and learning. You will support the Partner Brand team by developing channel-agnostic marketing plans and activities based on key Partner needs across the various stages of the partner lifecycle. You will be responsible for assisting in the development, execution, evaluation and scaling of key initiatives across both perception and performance metrics.B.Responsible
- Assist the brand team in the development of key marketing strategies and tactics across the Hotel Partner segment. These activities will be expected to contribute to positive growth across both brand perception and commercial performance metrics;
- Contribute to establishing the Partner brand experience as a core strategy to drive both Partner and company success;
- Demonstrate effective and efficient stakeholder management across teams and departments
- Contribute to providing a single, positive and transformative brand experience for all segment Partners, across all channels and touchpoints by developing and owning the marketing plan and calendar;
- Demonstrate a data-driven approach to all brand activities, both to inform strategies and tactics and to measure and report on their impact;
- Contribute to the creation and execution of strategies and campaigns by peers and team members;
- Challenge current (industry accepted) marketing communication strategies and beliefs, pursuing entrepreneurial and innovative ideas and tactics.
- 5+ years in a relevant marketing role at a hotel brand preferred
- Proven track record in developing, executing and evaluating strategic marketing strategies, plans and activities across a variety of channels;
- Strong experience contributing to and applying brand strategies;
- Ability to contribute to marketing research and analysis;
- Ability to translate data, including marketing research, into strategic solutions
- This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Program Manager Partner Brand in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.