Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for talented people to support BookingSuite BV, the company that operates Booking.com’s newly established Hospitality Marketing Services division.
BookingSuite BV is based in Amsterdam and is focused on providing world-class software directly to Accommodation Partners in order to improve their brand reach, guest engagement, and ultimately the overall health of their property. With BookingSuite BV’s products, properties are gaining Booking conversion genius delivered through cloud-based “software as a service” (SaaS). BookingSuite BV already serves several existing properties listed on the Booking.com website and is supported by operations in Asia-Pacific, the Americas and Europe.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges, delivering results and winning? Should it be an environment that values your individuality? We offer a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Our scale and scope, Amsterdam roots, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
The BookingSuite Product Support Specialist is cheerful, charismatic and smart. This individual inspires and empowers partners to connect with our products through dedicated consultation and support. The Partner Support Specialist finds joy in building relationships with partners and ensuring they are plugged into all the support resources BookingSuite has to offer.
- Provide outstanding partner service while being the day-to-day contact for our partners;
- Manage high volumes of partner contacts (via phone and tickets) when interfacing new partners and assisting partners currently using our products;
- Analyze, troubleshoot and take corrective action on all partner issues;
- Actively participate in continuing education for new products, services and technology;
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose process improvements;
- Work with topics like data, PMS interfacing, connectivity and the various product features we provide on the daily basis;
- Recommend or perform complex actions to correct problems using (in some cases) remote diagnostic, remediation technology and tools to install, modify or make repairs to computer hardware and/or software;
- Be a brand advocate for BookingSuite and Booking.com, ensuring our partners hear our mission and value; emphasizing why they partnered with BookingSuite.
Valid permit for working in the Netherlands, relocation cannot be provided.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service and communication, both over the phone and via email;
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful;
- You are a team player and you lead by example;
- You are generally curious and want to learn more than is required;
- You are able to plan, prioritize and change between tasks without losing the main focus;
- Analytical mindset, troubleshooting, energetic.
Technical skills & experience required:
- BA/Master degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- FTP, SQL, Property Management Systems knowledge is desirable;
- Strong oral and written German and English language skills. Other European languages are a plus;
- Experience using customer relationship management tools, knowledge of Zendesk and any other SaaS tools are desirable;
- Experience with maintenance renewal process and/or background in software preferred;
- Ideally you had a first experience in the customer service environment of the SaaS company;
- You have the desire to learn everything about technology and software and share it with others;
- Have a firm grasp on current technologies and practices in the web design industry.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Product Support Specialist - German in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.