Booking.com B.V. is looking for a Product Specialist – Webmarketing (Meta) with substantial experience of managing advertising campaigns. The Meta Team manages CPC-based advertising of our properties on meta search sites such as Trivago, TripAdvisor and Kayak.
As a Product Specialist, you will ensure that Booking.com receives maximum exposure while at the same time keeps the campaign profitable through complex algorithms to optimize investments.
This role is an ideal ‘starter’ position for anyone who is interested to further develop a career in online advertising or e-commerce. You will work in our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Analyse and verify data from price comparison websites to detect and resolve unfair price display practices;
- Liaise with Account Managers and external partners regarding non-compliancy cases;
- Optimization of our matching efforts on price comparison partners: identification of improvement opportunities in our mapping files and creation of scalable processes to correct problems;
- Knowledge of our policies towards content sharing and creation a framework to scale this initiative;
- Coordination with front end, informing the team of relevant experiments.
- 1+ years of experience relative to internet marketing, comfortable with concepts such as CR, CTR, conversion, ROI, etc.;
- Strong Excel skills, experience with MySQL is desired;
- Comfortable extracting, analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data;
- Comfortable dealing with technicalities such as XML calls;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, additional languages a plus;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Product Specialist - Web Marketing in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.