As a Product Owner Supply Interface and Connectivity Hotels you will be mainly responsible for the handling of innovations and technical follow up of connectivity related issues on the supply side while being part of the Hotel Innovation team.
This position comes with significant responsibility and we are looking for candidates with high potential. A background in research, analysis or marketing is desirable. Commercial awareness, technical understanding and strong business sense are a must.
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and high (technical) complexity;
- Research and specify new interface features and enhancements to existing features;
- Maintain/improve scalability of existing calls and methods;
- Liaise with developers, hotel sales teams, external IT Partners and other product owners to:
Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the supply XML interface
Understand how changes will impact other parts of the system and vice versa
Monitor, conduct analysis and evaluate the impact of changes
Maintain the API Specifications and document changes and results
Train and inform internal teams, IT Partners and local offices on changes
Support the XML team with their technical queries and provide technical assistance with (new) integrations
Required skills & experience
- Experience in working with large, high-traffic (XML) interfaces;
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with key company stakeholders including, Senior Management, IT teams and local managers;
- Results focused, proactive and the Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow accordingly;
- Hands-on mentality and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle;
- An ability to translate business needs into small projects, and prioritize them according to business value, is a must;
- Workable knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology is a plus, but not required;
- XML knowledge is a plus.