Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V., one of the support companies in The Netherlands is looking for a Product Owner Customer Service. As a Product Owner in the Customer Service department you will be responsible for generating, prioritizing and analyzing customer centered projects that ultimately lead to increased customer satisfaction, effectiveness of customer service and customer loyalty. Your ability to drive innovation forward at a fast pace, and respond quickly and confidently to change is essential for success in this role. You should be passionate about e-commerce, customer focused and results driven.
This position comes with significant responsibility and we are looking for candidates with high potential. A background in research, analysis, customer service or a contact center environment is desirable. Commercial awareness and strong business sense are a must.
- Optimize backend tools, systems and / or processes to ensure the speed of delivery and that the quality of our service remains at its highest possible standard;
- Research and analyze existing data, in cooperation with various other IT teams to validate and evaluate ideas
- A/B testing and experimenting
- Develop new methods of obtaining and measuring customer or user feedback
- Gather business requirements and translate them to areas of improvement;
- Liaising with developers, other Product Owners, and other customer service teams to make sure projects are implemented successfully and their impact on other areas of the business is understood
- Proven experience in a role as either: Product Owner, Analyst, Development or Innovation Specialist.
- University education;
- An ability to translate business needs into small projects, and prioritize them according to business value, is a must;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative methodologies for project design and analysis;
- Results focused and proactive;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow accordingly;
- Highly analytical, pragmatic and data driven;
- Ability to self-steer, work autonomously and take complete ownership of projects of varying length and complexity;
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with key company stakeholders including, Senior Management, IT teams, operational content managers and Team Leads.
- Experience using web analytic tools such as Google Analytics;
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies;
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
Booking.com (USA) Inc, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 707,000 hotels and accommodations in 200+ countries, features 50+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. The Booking.com group has over 10,000 dedicated employees in 170+ offices and offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. We believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.