We’re looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial product marketer to help us build and scale an amazing business. As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for product marketing activities supporting BookingSuite, a unit of Booking.com
Our ideal candidate is someone who is strategic, creative, detail-oriented, and passionate about making good things great. You should have a proven track record of delivering high-quality results and experience leading marketing initiatives from concept through execution, to analysis of results, and recommended next steps.
- Becoming an expert in product marketing for a set of products within BookingSuite.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of product marketing including creating value proposition, product messaging, content strategy and creation, internal communications and creating marketing material.
- Partner with the research team to conduct market research and develop tests to validate hypotheses
- Develop thoughtful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
- Work closely with product and commercial teams to execute marketing strategy
- This is a hands-on role that will require you to think strategically but also execute and implement marketing activities right from building collateral to coming up with the right content that proves the value of the product to the partner
- A proven track record of 3-5 years in a B2B product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to-end responsibility of marketing B2B SaaS products, from idea generation to execution.
- Revenue management, hospitality, or hotel technology experience strongly preferred, with good understanding of the audience needs and requirements.
- Experience developing global marketing campaigns that effectively translate to regional successes.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Product Marketing Manager - BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.