Do you want to redefine the way accommodation providers conduct their business with online marketplaces? Does solving complex problems for businesses excite you? Join us at the Platform track in Booking.com as Product Lead – App Store!
The Product Lead – App Store will define world-class experiences that impact millions of B2B partners worldwide. In this role, you will drive the product strategy, vision, and execution of new product initiatives across the breadth of Booking’s supply base. You will take on the most challenging product management assignments and handle them with autonomy and high visibility. You will work closely with partner teams that include user experience design, marketing, business development, program management, and engineering teams to identify business opportunities and bring new products to market.
As the Product Lead, you will be solving the needs of our partners (e.g., accommodation providers such as hotels and travel experience providers) by defining and building an App Store. You will be evaluating the business opportunity and application of new Apps and then drive discovery of those via the App Store.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving buy-in for the product vision with leadership and partner teams
- Creating and maintaining an optimized and logically sequenced roadmap
- Translating Partner experiences into clearly defined product requirements
- Managing prioritization and tradeoffs to ensure delivery of a great Partner experience
- Anticipating and resolving strategic issues that impair the team’s ability to deliver
- Leading cross-functionally to ensure the product vision is implemented effectively
Who are you?
- Driven to design and build a beautiful, one-of-a-kind service experience in the industry
- 7+ years of product build with high consumers (500,000+ consumers), preferably B2B or SaaS.
- Relentless and execution driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Problem solver whom is not afraid of taking on the biggest challenges in the travel industry and break them into products that bring value to customers and Booking.com
- Data driven
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes
What’s in it for you?
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance to you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Training, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the “Booking Deal” including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Product Lead - App Store in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.