Partner Success Analyst – BookingSuite
Booking.com BV is one of the world’s leading e-commerce companies with over 187 offices worldwide. Employees love having the opportunity to create an even better Booking.com experience for its customers and property partners.
In the role of Partner Success Analyst, you are the data expert that others rely on for insight and expertise. You specialize in creating actionable reports to internally help teams perform at their best and providing insight to support guiding business initiatives. You report to the Regional Analyst Team Lead with colleagues in Santiago.
A key part to your role will be using your critical thinking and project management skills to work with teams to identify and implement reporting solutions and analyses. In addition to working with local teams, you will work closely with the analytics team in Amsterdam. You will be expected to have working knowledge of relational databases and strong knowledge of data visualization, preferably with a tool such as Tableau.
This is a full-time position (40h /week)
Local Candidates – Relocation assistance is not Available for this role
- Think critically about how to make data more accessible for team members and how reporting can be implemented to drive regional/team performance
- Create data solutions to help drive productivity for team members and help managers make well-informed decisions
- Establish reporting and data distribution rhythm to keep stakeholders informed of regional/team performance
- Effectively visualize data and communicate findings
- Work closely with international colleagues
- Own project work with specific teams as point of contact for data needs
- Support BookingSuite by conducting analyses to assess business performance and offer recommendations based on findings
- 2 years in analytics/data focused role
- Strong technical skills with querying databases (MySQL and Hadoop strongly preferred), data analysis and data visualization (Tableau strongly preferred)
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Experience managing projects and delivering results on time
- Experience tracking and interpreting business metrics
- Ability to simplify data and communicate clearly
- Problem-solving attitude and strong critical thinking ability
- Independent and flexible, able to learn fast in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (information science, business, statistics, etc.) preferred
The hiring company BookingSuite (USA) Inc is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. BookingSuite (USA) Inc is looking for a Partner Success Analyst - BookingSuite. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.