In your role as Partner Marketing Support Manager for Oceania and North APAC, you are supporting regional and local optimization of Booking.com BV’s partner-facing marketing programs. This role works in close collaboration with Global Partner Marketing Excellence team in Amsterdam and as a strong consultant to the local partner service team members across the designated region.
You will assist with ensuring Booking.com’s marketing programs effectively address strategic, growth and opportunity partner segments, delivering positive ROI and returns to the business. You will work in consultation with regional management and local execution teams and deliver against the global marketing framework, while addressing all local and cultural considerations.
The successful candidate will have a track record in driving internal results through influence, effective storytelling and business partnerships. You will have strong leadership skills, that uses an entrepreneurial data-drive approach to support the setting of strategy and evaluation of results. You will be passionate about helping others deliver best-in-class execution and have a foundational belief that all activities should be qualified through a base of data in order to maximize results.
- Actively support local offices in the effectively setting their local Booking.com hoster partner events, ensuring local teams remain in full ownership;
- Unlock the creativity of local teams to support partner engagement loyalty through regional and local Booking.com hosted partner events;
- Be a point of feedback and coaching, connecting the global marketing excellence team with support needed to deliver excellent execution in region;
- Help ensuring designated region actively contributes to global KPI’s and results by ensuring clear local office accountability and solid feedback loops;
- Take an active lead in setting event and industry based partner promotion activities for important partners, delivering best-in-class engagement experience with Booking.com, Booking.com’s products, and services;
- Ensure Booking.com and associated brands consistency and standards are applied universally across all partner touch points in the region, meeting all content, tone & visual standards set from the global team in Amsterdam;
- Engage and inspire the creation and execution and campaigns by all team members, ensuring it drives performance, satisfaction, and loyalty to Booking.com, Booking.com’s customers and products across all segments;
- Support the authoring of an effective top-level partner promotion strategy for the region ensuring activities align with the overall business priorities for the short, medium and long term;
- A minimum of five years background in marketing or a commercial role, preferably B2B;
- A minimum of five years supporting developing and executing strategic, transformation based projects and plans;
- Strong experience in managing executive level stakeholders essential;
- Strong experience in B2B brand experience establishment/implementation preferred;
- Strong experience in B2B marketing and communication or commercial organization;
- Ability to translate research into practical solutions that optimize marketing communication channels.
The hiring company Booking.com Japan K.K. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Japan. Booking.com Japan K.K. is looking for a Partner Marketing Support Manager - Oceania and North APAC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.