A Partner Content Specialist at Booking.com is responsible for content performance in several markets at a property level.
The Partner Content Specialist is expected to support partners on how they can grow their business, collaborate with internal teams and position the value of content to various stakeholders. In addition, the Partner Content Specialist is expected to contribute to global and local projects, while also helping identifying local initiatives in his or her respective markets.
You will be proactively in contact with accommodation partners, from Global Hotel Chains to small independent properties and non-hotel accommodation, as well as Account Managers in the Partner Services Department on a daily basis in order to validate information and acquire content essentials (photos, room features etc.) for the property pages on Booking.com. It is crucial that you are able to communicate with partners and colleagues in the local language and edit property texts in English.
You will also support analysis of your local market to understand how to maintain Booking.com’s competitive advantage.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hospitality and travel industry, and a business mindset. Our candidates are required to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company.
This full time 6 month temporary position will be based in our Athens office.
- Pro-active and effective communicationwith partners on a daily basis in your region by telephone, internal messaging and in person, when possible, to support business goals and focus areas;
- Building productive relationshipswith partners to gain commitment so the best content is provided;
- Maintain, review and continually improve content(photos & descriptions) that accurately reflects our properties on Booking.com;
- Ensure high-quality contentby conducting regular website checks;
- Collect essential contentby contacting properties and collaborating with local Account Management teams;
- Discussand implement opportunities with partners that will help improve their performance based on information from Booking.com’s tools;
- Advise and provide consultative attentionto accommodation partners regarding their property page on Booking.com;
- Delivering trainings/workshopsto internal and external stakeholders on trends, how to optimize content, as well as the importance of complete content;
- Ensure inbound partner requestsare handled with high-quality within agreed-upon service levels.
- Supporting other parts of the business by collecting information and coordinating local and global projects.
- Fluent in English & Greek, both written and spoken
- Experience in a Content department in an e-commerce or hospitality or travel industry a plus or Education in a related field;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet) and quick and resourceful at desktop research;
- Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritise workflow independently;
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, approachable and can work independently or in a team;
- Proven strong communication skills in a business environment: telephone communication, face-to-face and public speaking
- Team player and self-motivated
- Business focused, with the ability to understand business priorities and achieve individual and team targets
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge on how SEO is used on websites in English is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
- Valid work permit for Greece.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English
The hiring company Priceline Booking.com Hellas Support services in the hotel market EPE is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Greece. Priceline Booking.com Hellas Support services in the hotel market EPE is looking for a Partner Content Specialist (Temporary) . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.