The Outbound Executive is responsible to effectively support new partners to become open bookable faster and to support existing partners to increase business value, by outbound calling and email.
Tasks & Responsibilities.
- New Partnership (NP) support; support registration through open, bookable.
- Proactively contact new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration.
- Offer support to finish onboarding, instruct and educate on tools, provide information & support.
- Delivering training by phone to new properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet and rates & availability system.
- Contact partners to make them aware of business and growth opportunities to drive and maximize value.
- Actively participate in various projects & initiatives within the team.
- Collaborate with the team and Booking.com teams globally to continue to improve.
- Outbound activities include calling on specific opportunities e.g. availability, support on reduce churn, support marketing campaigns, support roll out services/products (e.g. Booking Suite), etc.
Impact of the Role.
Direct impact on New Partners becoming open bookable and additional commercial outbound initiatives (business value). Work delivery is done within standards and guidelines.
Communicates mainly with parties outside the organization.
Role requires basic level negotiation (convince others to reach agreement).
The hiring company Booking.com Chile SpA is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Chile. Booking.com Chile SpA is looking for a Outbound Executive. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.