Booking.com is the largest business within Booking Holdings, a leading Fortune 500 e- commerce conglomerate with a market cap of approximately $80 Billion. At Booking.com, we are united by a single mission: empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 210 offices worldwide, our 17,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter – experiences, homes and apartments, new technologies – we are actively recruiting the next generation of global leaders and entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of functions.
The Organisational Design Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of Booking.com’s job structure and supports the improvement of the job structure governance process. This role partners directly with C&B Analyst team and HR Advisory team to align the job structure to business needs and ensure good quality of job map across departments. Conducts analysis on improvement areas and works together with Workday, Product and IT teams in developing and administering effective job structure governance process aligned with the organization’s strategy.
This role is based in our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
- Maintain the job structure and ensure an up-to-date job map across departments
- Create guidelines on how to proceed in case of changes in the job structure (e.g. change in career level, change in job family etc.)
- Identify the obstacles that prevent the job structure to reach the ‘best possible state’ and think of possible improvement areas and actions to overcome obstacles
- Proactive advisory (incl. job evaluation training, informing managers, HR Advisory and recruitment on the job structure / org-chart updates)
- Ensure a good understanding and a good quality of calibration across departments
- Check the availability and the quality of job descriptions across departments
- Identify the obstacles for the maintenance of the job structure and prepare recommendations on how to overcome them
- Cooperation with Workday team for system improvement
- Follow-up with the security team on access rights
- Cooperation with the HR Ops team on uploads and how to improve the process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, Finance or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in Compensation, Organisational Design
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical skills
- Systems: HRIS systems (Workday etc.)
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Organisational Design Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.