As an Office Manager you are responsible for supporting the daily management of the Booking.com location(s) as part of our office support team Russia. This includes office support as a fixed responsibility, mobile support between our Russian offices. The core tasks of the Office Manager is to be first point of contact and to facilitate smooth day-to-day running of the office including internal and external questions, supporting in-company processes and communication.
The Office Manager is reporting to the Office Team Leader Eastern Europe (direct manager) and is actively taking part in the Global Office Management community.
This full-time position will be located in our Moscow office.
Main Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Gatekeeper, Front Office Management
- Provide single point of contact regarding office matters and action all queries;
- Assist with New Starter first day requirements;
- Distribute and manage incoming and outgoing mail for business, including arranging courier requests;
- Know and be able to act on Dawnraid Guidelines;
- Assist the business manager(s) in necessary paperwork following local rules and regulations.
- Finance, HR, Real Estate and IT Support
- Facilitate Finance Procedure eg scanning invoices, attending to supplier queries, check for irregularities; following up with suppliers on missing documentation;
- Collect, check and send expense reports to external provider, maintain and check document flow registers, monitor and follow-up on missing expense reports;
- Working knowledge of all Finance and IT processes and roles;
- Facilitate Helpdesk queries – raise Jira for phone problems, voicemail resets, IT issues;
- Arrange co-ordination of facilities for all new starters including desk allocation, PC/laptop, phones and office access;
- Liaise with providers to arrange various services for colleagues: order & manage SIM-cards, health insurance, travel insurance;
- Maintain equipment registers (laptops & mobile phones); prepare and file handover acts to be signed with new starters and leavers;
- Assist with HR paperwork (collect, scan & send vacation requests, distribute & collect vacation orders and other HR documentation, collect and pass for signature sick leave certificates);
- Assist Area manager, Senior account managers and Real Estate Team in case of the opening of seasonal offices, refurbishments or office moves;
- Network and establish relations with colleagues and other departments.
- Day to Day – Smooth running of office/s
- Manage dedicated Office Manager Inbox / shared team inbox;
- Order office supplies and consumables and manage stock control
- Order, track and control Internal distribution of company promotional items and printing materials, business cards;
- Arrange ad-hoc lunches when required eg working lunches’ external meetings;
- Walk the floor and inspect for handyman works, printer stations are up to date, general housekeeping standards are in place, furniture and machines are in working order; time management;
- Manage office cleaners to ensure high standard of cleaning in all office areas
- Carry out daily morning checks to ensure meeting rooms are set-up and ready for use eg VC, flipcharts, projector, bins, stationery;
- Control canteen and tea points, keep them tidy and fully stocked;
- Support H&S process to ensure compliance to local regulations is maintained: collect employee signatures (including arranging this for remote locations with support from local team), ensure accurate storage of all paperwork & journals, coordinate paperwork flow between offices and H&S provider, liaise with H&S services provider – arrange monthly catch-up meetings to check documentation, follow-up on findings.
- Supporting Office Team and remote locations
- Support remote offices in following locations – St.Petersburg and Sochi;
- Manage day to day requests from remote locations / team and to ensure compliance of facility agreement is upheld;
- Communicate closely with area managers to align on the requirements/plans/suggestions;
- Conduct regular visits for detailed checks and discussions with local teams to set up action plans,follow up and keep area managers and teams updated.
- Travel Office
- Organize accommodation, air-/train tickets, visa support for new starters if needed;
- Train new starters on expense reporting system and local requirements; be the main point of contact for related queries;
- Working knowledge of travel policy and expense policy guidelines.
- Event Support
- Facilitate global celebrations, for example Friends and Family day, Summer party, ad-hoc record celebrations;
- Freaky Friday communications to office and arrangements;
- In-house Hotel Workshops / breakfast meetings / team meetings;
- Be the keeper of social events budget.
Required skills and profile
- Microsoft Office
- Fluent English and Russian, both written and spoken
- Good typing skills
- Able to set up comprehensive digital and hard copy filing
- Self- starter
- Solution driven
- Service oriented / Hospitality
- Organized, but adaptable
- Eye-for-detail, friendly, good communicator and negotiator, discrete.
- Education in Administration, Organization and Hospitality will be beneficial
- Up to 5 years of relevant work experience in office supporting role preferably in a dynamic and international environment.
The hiring company Booking.com Russia LLC is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Russia. Booking.com Russia LLC is looking for a Office Manager - Moscow. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.