The Office Administrator provides strong organizational and administrative support to the Operations Manager for activities related to facilities and operation of the office. This position requires a high level of integrity and confidentiality. This role will collaborate across the organization as appropriate to facilitate site initiatives and requirements.
This position will be based in our Auckland, New Zealand office.
- Greet employees, visitors and guests;
- Handle mails and deliveries;
- General office chores such as maintaining staff break room / storage / cabinets and arranging training room;
- Inventory check for stationery, office supply, IT equipment and corporate give-away;
- Stationery / Office supply / Business card order;
- Process invoice and liaise with Finance department and vendors
- Assist with any internal catering;
- Preparation for new hires i.e. workstation, access card, name plate, welcome email and telephone directory;
- Office maintenance support incl. communication with landlord, contractors and suppliers;
- Arrange flight, hotel and travel document subjected to company travel guidelines;
- Report IT & Telephone issues to Helpdesk;
- Image and set-up PCs;
- Document management;
- Support in visa application for colleagues in local office as well as for visitors from abroad
- Other clerical and administrative support as required by Office Manager.
- 2+ years of office administration experience;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly;
- Well organized, ability to multitask & prioritize;
- Strong mediation and problem solving skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up;
- Fluent written and verbal English;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are already eligible to work in New Zealand.
The hiring company Booking.com (New Zealand) Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in New Zealand. Booking.com (New Zealand) Ltd. is looking for a Office Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.