We are looking for an Office Manager to join our office in Amsterdam. This is a full-time position (40h /week).
Office Management (OM) is the department that focuses on delivering the best possible facilities management experience for Booking.com employees and guests. You are responsible for coordinating and identifying everything what happens at an office of Booking.com in Amsterdam. You are operating at the intersection of hospitality and facility services, and are able to combine the best of both, to fulfill stakeholder and company needs.
The core tasks of the Office Manager are to set up, manage and ensure flawless and timely execution of all tasks, guidelines, processes and contracts that ensure an efficiently run office. These include (but are not limited to):
- Day to Day – Smooth running of office/s
- Pro-actively signal and report errors in services and/or building defects to ensure an office environment that fits the high standards according to agreements
- Vendor management on an operational level (incl. contact with the landlord and other tenants)
- Responsible for daily communication to all customers in the office(s) via Workplace React appropriately to queries raised and responsible for logging those queries into the Jira system, assigning them to the right person, providing the customer with feedback on the status of handling and following up on the outcome
- Cooperation and align on an operational level with Security, Finance, HR, Real Estate and IT Support.
- Make sure we follow the H&S guidelines and procedures
- Make sure we follow the Security guidelines and procedures
- Supporting remote locations
- Liaise closely with the other Office Managers in Amsterdam
- Signal improvements, new ideas, techniques, procedures, services or products and come with a proposal to the Senior Office Manager and the Specialists.
- In house Event Support, support the event coordinator during in house Events.
- Check and correct invoices from our suppliers and create PO’s in our finance system
- Being an ERO team lead and playing an active part within Emergency Response team and execution
- Maintain relationships with internal customers
- 3+ years relevant working experience in hospitality, client services or other kinds of supporting function, preferably in a dynamic and international environment
- Minimum HBO (facilities or hospitality)
- Fluent Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and guest oriented
- Able to build a relationship of mutual trust and handle complaints and concerns in a sensitive way
- Sense of responsibility and ability to take ownership
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Office Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.