Market Manager, BookingSuite – Seattle
In the role of Market Manager, you are the market expert on BookingSuite BV’s products and services. You specialize in promoting the market for new and premium product introduction for which you own the entire cycle with new partners all the way through optimizing the processes in preparation for scale. You report to BookingSuite Management in Seattle.
You will be expected to have a network within the industry and aware of the latest trends in the hospitality technology industry. In addition to promoting the market, you will work with the global product and marketing teams in Amsterdam and local specialists. A key part to your role will be to lead efforts locally to test new and premium products, manage pilots and the evolution of projects from concept through implementation in supporting business initiatives. You will engage with external contacts and with your colleagues in the product and marketing teams in Amsterdam as well as local specialists to help BookingSuite BV scale in an exciting phase of growth.
This is a full-time position (40h /week)
You will support BookingSuite by:
- Effectively explaining and positioning the value of BookingSuite in the competitive landscape
- Help launching new products and set them up for scale
- Grow signups and convert referrals for premium products
- Being the reliable partner to contribute to its premium and new product growth
- Providing its central product and commercial teams in Amsterdam with actionable market feedback relevant for continued growth and success
- Being the face behind BookingSuite in the trade industry
- Managing internal and external stakeholders with your brilliant communication skills
- Promoting BookingSuite’s products during industry events, trade shows and share your skillset of the products and services with key partners and prospects in collaboration with local specialists
- Being the expert in the (local) market, you understand the needs and you’re able to translate these needs into plans to help developing the business
- Leveraging your industry network and build strong relations with key accommodation partners, technology providers and other industry stakeholder
- Assist maintaining the relationship with PMS/Channel providers where needed/ applicable
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in product adoption
- Help developing and implementing plans for introduction and execution of business into new geographic area and/or established areas.
- Assist exploring and implementing growth strategies for target markets
- Working in partnership with all internal stakeholders including Local Partner Services Specialists, Area Managers, marketing and Product and Partner Success in Amsterdam to ensure solid business processes for projects and initiatives
- Best practice sharing with other regions
- Bachelor / master degree in Technology, Marketing or (Strategic) Business Development
- 5+ years experience within the Hospitality Technology sector, a plus
- Business development experience with vertical knowledge
- Fluent English speaker and writer + local language where applicable here we need to prepare the regions so need local languages as; Spanish, Portuguese, etc.
- Flexible and open attitude, open to changes
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data/market sources in order to define the short/medium and long term goals
- Ability to translate your market research into actionable feedback for our central teams in Amsterdam
- Experience in managing stakeholders on different levels in an international environment
- Experienced in public speaking, comfortable to address large audiences with compelling content in tradeshows and partner events
- Ability to adjust your communication style depending on the stakeholders
- Business Consulting and eCommerce business skills is a pre
- Proven experience in effectively managing of a pipeline, and communicate proactively with management, clients, and other stakeholders throughout the signup process.
- Strong program management and attention to detail.
- SaaS software business development experience a must with proven ability to recruit new partners and create mutually successful business relationships
- Ability to travel as required
What’s in for you?
You will join our vibrant culture and you’re part of the Booking.com experience. Our reward philosophy is designed to reward you for your performance!
The hiring company BookingSuite (USA) Inc is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. BookingSuite (USA) Inc is looking for a Market Manager, BookingSuite - Seattle. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.