At Booking.com, our learning initiatives are structured to enable a learning culture, powered by the learner, where our people have access to the right learning opportunities at the right time in a medium that best suits them.
This role will be responsible for designing, prioritizing, innovating and improving topic specific global learning programs and development initiatives to enable the business to deliver on strategic and operational objectives through capability development and unlocking the potential and talent of our employees.
You work closely with your key stakeholders, supporting business changes and challenges from a learning point of view and ensure the design and implementation of locally relevant learning plans and high quality learning programs that link to the global learning agenda.
Using up-to-date learning trends and technologies, data to qualify decision-making and the full learning cycle, you execute effective and successful learning initiatives to a global audience in an Agile and scalable manner.
All your learning initiatives are structured to enable a learning culture, powered by the learner, where our people have access to the right learning opportunities at the right time in a medium that best suits them.
- Key point of contact for your topic and learning initiatives
- Apply project management techniques when developing learning programs
- Create and manage a topic relevant learning plan that meets business priorities in line with global learning strategy, plan and priorities
- Undertake topic learning needs analysis, translate the analysis into the learning need in line with the business priorities
- Contribute to and project manage key global learning projects
- Continually evaluate learning interventions and programmes to ensure highest quality products
- Measure ROI, Net Promoter Scores and implementation of learning initiatives
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information and visibility on learning progress and priorities
- Utilise the 70:20:10 principle of learning to ensure learning solutions focus on ‘on-the-job’ transference and follow a ‘learning journey’ format
- Support and mentor local trainers and coach them on new practices and training methodologies
- Have the flexibility to travel as the business requires.
- 70:20:10 principle of blended learning
- Learning cycle: Needs Analysis, Develop, Design, Delivery, Evaluate
- Latest learning trends, practices and methodology
- Global consultation and stakeholder management
- In depth project knowledge.
- Instructional design for classroom and digital learning
- Stakeholder management and cross-departmental communication excellence
- Consultancy, communication and influence
- Translating business needs into effective learning solutions
- Project Management, planning and ownership
- Learning Needs Analysis global and support regionally
- Creative thinking
- Prioritization and effective time management
- Decision making
- External research and analysis
- Agile way of working
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Learning & Development Project Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.