We are currently looking for a Hungarian Language Specialist for our global Content Agency within Booking.com.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the quality of the Hungarian version of the Booking Holdings products (website, apps, newsletter etc.) and communication materials (TV commercials, PR releases etc.) for a variety of clients throughout the business with content needs.
Besides being passionate about language and localization, as a Language Specialist you have a strong commercial understanding which helps you to maintain and continuously improve the quality of our products. You take action accordingly in order to provide our customers with a product at the highest standard of quality.
This position will be based in our Hungarian office.
- Translate, create, localize and review content for the Hungarian market;
- Provide commercially attractive and creative translations from UK English into Hungarian for website copy, app copy and promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the Hungarian market;
- Maintain the quality of the Hungarian version of Booking.com, including conducting product checks and maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries and style guides;
- Provide custom language services, as requested by other departments, such as providing localized marketing content, language-based research and data collection and analysis designed to optimize the effectiveness of the website and the service offered to Hungarian customers;
- Freelance management and support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Fluent level spoken and written Hungarian, accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
- Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized website copy for the Hungarian market;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools;
- Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency, experience in working with deadlines, prioritization skills, strong analytical skills and ability to multitask;
- Proactive and initiative, both when working independently and in collaboration with a team;
- Positive attitude;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Experience in social media content production, audio visual localization, and conducting market research for the Hungarian market would be a plus.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented;
- Internal trainings and various possibilities of personal development in our fast growing company.
The hiring company Booking.com Hungary Kft. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Hungary. Booking.com Hungary Kft. is looking for a Language Specialist - Hungarian. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.