You will provide support in managing the quality of the Hebrew language on the Booking.com website. Besides having a strong business feel and being passionate about language and translations, as a Language Specialist you would have to find ways to maintain and continuously improve the quality of the language in order to support Booking.com BV in attracting visitors to the Booking.com website.
This is a full time position based at our Tel Aviv office.
We are offering a fixed term contract (1 year).
- Support Booking.com BV’s strategy hotel availability and supply within Israel
- Providing attractive and creative translations from English into Hebrew for website copy and promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the local market;
- Maintaining the quality of the local version of Booking.com, including conducting website checks and maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries and style guides;
- Assisting with localization projects in cooperation with other language teams and departments;
- Freelance management and support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field;
- Native Hebrew speaker, accompanied by excellent knowledge of English;
- Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized website copy for the specific market;
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools;
- Flexibility, accuracy, strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong business focus;
- Pro-active and positive attitude;
- Strong sense of initiative, both when working independently and in collaboration with a team;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry and familiarity with social media is a plus.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. Most importantly, we offer a very dynamic, vibrant, international environment where new ideas are embraced and new information is valued. A culture that is open and innovative. Internal training and various possibilities of personal development in our fast growing company.
Take a look to the link below for further information:
Please submit your resume in English and your motivation letter in English.
The hiring company Booking.com Israel Online Hotel Reservations Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Israel. Booking.com Israel Online Hotel Reservations Ltd. is looking for a Language Specialist - Hebrew. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.