Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Amsterdam Headquarters is looking for a Key Account Manager Global Chains America’s.
As a Key Account Manager Global Chains America’s you are responsible for managing the relationship we have with our existing Key Global Chain Accommodation Partners.
You create in depth quantity and quality reports on results and performance and advise Global Chain Partners on how to optimize their performance on Booking.com. You proactively inform Key Global Chain Partners about the benefits of Booking.com products and services. You will be responsible for the improvement of Key Accommodations Partner’s availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
The Global Chains team for the America’s is based in New York City and is part of the hotels department, and is the team that is responsible for managing the relationships with all major Hotel Chains. As part of this team, you will need to work closely with other departments such as Connectivity, Hotel Innovations, Credit Control and the Hotels teams based in Booking.com’s offices worldwide.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different stakeholders within Booking.com as well as within the Hotel Industry and within Hotel Chains.
This full-time position will be based in our New York office.
- In depth knowledge of the online travel industry;
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Management, Distribution, and Channel Management;
- Strong knowledge of Booking.com competitive landscape;
- Excellent knowledge of Booking.com products and services is preferred;
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
- University background in Hospitality is preferred;
- Driver’s license is a plus;
- Availability up to travel 75% of the time.
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to various audiences;
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
- Ability to be open to new approaches and ideas when finding solutions for customers;
- Strong Customer focus and proactive attitude.
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant key account management function;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry.
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for Key Global Chain Partners;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online products and services to Key Partners;
- Create in depth Key Account profiles that show understanding of the complexity of the Account;
- Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the specific Key Account;
- Train, consult, monitor, support internal and external stakeholders in handling the Key Accounts in order to optimize their performance;
- Securing our relationship and optimizing our partnership on a decision making level with Key Accounts of Booking.com B.V;
- Initiate initiatives and present Booking.com B.V. innovations with Key Accounts to increase performance;
- Analyze Key Accounts on global level, national level and on local/Property level;
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Booking.com B.V. and the Key Account.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Key Account Manager Global Accounts Americas- New York City. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.